Because I spent most of the weekend decorating the house for Christmas (while
torturing serenading Joel with Christmas songs) and because of an obscenely long commute from Vancouver on Monday night (during which I almost just parked my car in the middle of the highway and hitch hiked the rest of the way home), my plans for a shiny new blog post kinda fell through. So instead of sharing what I’d originally planned, I decided to round-up some of the things currently saved in the Reading List on my Mac and share them with you. These are articles or posts that I’ve either skimmed over and want to take another look at or projects that I want to tackle. My Reading List is 35767 miles long and growing, so there just may be one or two more of these posts in the future.
- These twig curtain rods are high on my list of projects for the cottage. (http://www.lynneknowlton.com)
- A sugar cookie recipe from a local blogger that I will definitely be trying out over the holidays. (http://www.the-farmersdaughter.com)
- A list of free fonts from a graphic design site that I want to spend an afternoon exploring < fonts = my weaknesses. (https://designschool.canva.com)
- In light of that commute I mentioned, one of my very short-term goals is to download one of the audiobooks on this list. (http://cupofjo.com)
- A tip for using newspaper to fight the war on weeds that I need to do a little more research about < is it really that easy? (http://rosemaryonthetv.com)
Disclaimer: The pics in the collage are from the sites I’ve referenced; they are not my own.